Meet the Next Generation of Fumoto®
The new, patent pending and trademarked Fumoto® SX-series is comprised of two distinct yet fully integrated parts: the through bolt and oil-flow control body. These features allow the valve to be positioned as you choose for even more convenient and effortless oil changes than ever before.
SX has the Features you Need:
Full Range of Motion:
The SX can rotate 360° which allows orientation to achieve a smaller profile and maximum protection. The unique through bolt design can be tightened independent of the valve body, allowing for a simple installation that easily avoids obstructions.
Innovative Lever Design:
The new ergonomic control lever makes the valve easier to operate, even in tight spaces. It features the same tried and true secure locking mechanism as our original valves, but now remains parallel to the body in the closed position for a reduced profile. A lever clip comes standard with the SX for an additional level of security.
Oil Changes, Changed
The versatility of the SX-series valve allows installation without an adapter on some cars and trucks that may have previously required one.
A larger body and quad channels allow for better flow rates and faster oil changes in some of our most popular sizes.
Made in Japan
The SX is proudly made by the same ISO-9001 certified factory that has been manufacturing Fumoto Oil Drain Valves for more than 35 years.
*An adapter may be required if the valve cannot be completely tightened due to contact with the oil pan or if the valve can only be oriented in a straight down position on low clearance vehicles.
1. To open the valve, remove the lever clip then lift the control lever upward and turn 90° clockwise.
2. To close the valve, turn the control lever firmly counterclockwise until it stops and is in line with the oil outlet. The lever will click into the recess and lock in position. You should not be able to rotate the lever without first lifting upward. Reinstall the lever clip around the turret of the valve. If the lever is not seated properly, the lever clip will not fit. Always inspect the oil pan for leaks before operating your vehicle.
- Some oil pans are designed with a recessed drain port which may prevent your Fumoto Valve from being fully seated. If the Fumoto Valve cannot be installed all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, please consider installing an adapter extension.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
- Do not move the hose while draining the oil.
- Please remove the plastic socket after use.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Fumoto New York, Inc. offers LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Fumoto products, protecting your purchase against faulty workmanship and/or material (must provide proof of purchase). Any defective product, will be replaced at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada. For more infomation, please visit our warranty policy page.